This project was designed to provide a profile of graduate programs in ministry throughout the United States and to offer practical information for directors and administrators of these programs to use for their long- and short-range planning.
- Data File
- Cases: 42
Weight Variable: None
- Data Collection
- Date Collected: Using data from 1992 fall enrollments, school representatives completed the surveys in the spring of 1993
- Funded By
- Sponsored by the Association of Graduate Programs in Ministry with funding from The Lilly Endowment, Inc.
- Collection Procedures
- Self-administered mail survey
- Sampling Procedures
- Surveys were sent to all member schools of the Association of Graduate Programs in Ministry. Fifty surveys were mailed and forty-two were returned for a response rate of 84 percent.
- Principal Investigators
- Dr. Charles Topper, Dr. Geri Telepak, Dr. Thomas Walters, Rita Tyson Walters
- Related Publications
- A Survey of Graduate Programs in Ministry 1992-1993. Published by the Association of Graduate Programs in Ministry, October 1993.
Note: For more information, contact Dr. Charles Topper, Director, Pastoral Ministry Institute, St. Joseph College, West Hartford, CT